GN Solids America LLC
Tel:+1 (713) 320-3868
Add:6710 Windfern Road, Houston, TX 77040,USA
GNLW764A 30 inch decanter centrifuge is the biggest one GN Solids Control release to the market up till now.
In order to give our reader to have good understanding of this machine, we list its features below.
• Duplex stainless steel and special casting technique are used to manufacture rotating bowl and shaft for big and small end cap. Duplex stainless steel is stronger and more resistant to abrasion and corrosion. This manufacturing technique also eliminate intergranular corrosion and incomplete release of stress
• Screw blades are manufactured as a whole piece with digital machining for high accuracy of the blades and higher solids discharge efficiency
• GN can customize screw with changing pitch for high transfer efficiency and dryer solids
• Optimized cone and pitch with special plate to separate dewatering section and settling section, with deeper pond depth, longer dewatering section, dryer solids and clearer water. This also increase throughput speed.
• Special plate also helps solids discharge
• Less energy consumption is achieved with adjustable pond depth, making decanter centrifuge use less energy. This also reduces turbidity flow of liquid to make separated water clearer, less wear on end blades which makes screw last longer
• Dual cone angle is available for high solid concentration materials. The rotating bowl have two cone angles, which reduced discharge resistance and increase treatment capability while maintaining clarify of water and dryness of solids
• Discharge ports are made of highly abrasion resistant material with excellent anti-abrasion capability and less fragility
• Easy opening mechanism is used so that one man can open the collection box cover for easy access of equipment
• Special mechanism is built into main shaft, which reduced pulling force by 90% when removing main bearings, this helps to ensure the safety of the bearing and high precision parts
• All the rotating parts are made with high accuracy CNC machine. After that 3 step dynamic balancing is done. One is the balancing of rotating assembly at 1800RPM, balancing at real high speed and the balancing of whole machine to ensure stable operation of the decanter centrifuge at high speed
• Both motors are placed in one end of the decanter centrifuges for more service space and spill of slurry to impact service life of motors
• Genuine SKF premium bearing is used for longer service life
• Oil lubrication is used to lower bearing temperature and clean bearings
• Real time monitoring of decanter centrifuge’s working condition for overload, bearing temperature, vibration, lubrication pressure, drive currents and screw torque and alarm will be triggered in case of unusual parameter values.