GN Solids America LLC
Tel:+1 (713) 377-2984
Tel:+1 (713) 518-2368
Add:6710 Windfern Road, Houston, TX 77040,USA
GN Solids Control specializes in Solids Control and Waste Management equipment and technology. This week we are highlighting a very affordable and environmentally friendly piece of equipment: the screw press sludge dewatering machine. It is a new type of sludge extrusion dewatering equipment using the principle of screw extrusion, through the strong compression force generated by the change of diameter and pitch of the screw, and the small gap between the floating ring and the fixed ring, to perform the solid-liquid separation.
GN dewatering screw press is composed of a fully automatic control cabinet, flocculation modulation box, sludge thickening, and dewatering device, and liquid collecting tank. GN dewatering screw press has automatic control technology, which can realize fully automatic flocculation operation and continuously complete sludge thickening and squeezing, finally returning or discharging collected filtrate.
ADVANTAGES OF SCREW PRESS DEHYDRATING MACHINE
- Suitable for wide range sludge dewatering and can be used for oily sludge treatment
- It works continuously and automatically, it is not easy to be blocked.
- Low investment and operation cost, without secondary pollution.
- Compact design that saves energy and is environmentally friendly and takes up little space.
- Sludge can be dewatered under aerobic conditions to avoid the release of phosphorous from anaerobic sludge dewatering.
FEATURES OF SCREW PRESS DEHYDRATING MACHINE
- The main body of the screw press sludge dewatering machine is a filtration device composed of a fixed ring and a movable ring, in which the screw axis passes. The front section is for concentration and the rear section is for dehydration.
- The filtrate gap formed between the fixed ring and the moving ring of the dewatering screw press and the pitch of the screw shaft gradually decreased from the concentrating section to the dewatering section.
- The rotation of the screw press shaft not only pushes the sludge from the concentration section to the dewatering section but also continuously drives the moving ring to clean the filter space and prevent clogging.
- After gravity concentration in the concentration section, the sludge is transported to the dewatering section. In the process of advancing, with the gradual decrease of the filtrate space and the pitch of the screw, and the locking effect of the back pressure plate, the large internal pressure is generated; leader, the volume is constantly reduced, in order to achieve the purpose of complete dehydration.
- The dewatering screw press is generally applicable to 2000mg/L-50000mg/L sludge concentration
If you are interested, please contact GN Solids America for someone to assist you with a quote and support, and get you on your way to your new solution.