GN Solids America LLC
Tel:+1 (713) 377-2984
Add:6710 Windfern Road, Houston, TX 77040,USA
Dewatering system is an important solution to separate solids from the mixture of liquid and solids.
GN Solids Control manufactures dewatering system for the separation of solids from water by processing the slurry from hydrovac evacuation operations.
GN Solids Control has been making improvement on this kind of system and the new release is the third generation of dewatering system by GN Solids Control.
This system is composed of the following sub-systems.
- Slurry collection sub-system. It collects slurry from vacuum truck and send the slurry to coarse shaker. An important feature of this catch hopper is to unload big particles such as construction blocks from the surface of the rod screens
- Coarse shaker sub-system. It removes solids particles from slurry and send slurry without big particles to the downstream process
- Fine shaker modules, which removes fine particles
- Decanter centrifuge sub-system, which removes tiny particles for clear water
The new generation of the dewatering system by GN Solids Control carries the following features
- Added high pressure water spray to help the unload of slurry from vacuum trucks. Usually there is always mud inside the vacuum truck and the high pressure water spray helps to remove all of the mud away from vacuum truck
- Automatically adjusted dumping valves
When vacuum truck begins to dump, water comes out of vacuum truck first. Because of the very low viscosity of water, large flowrate may be encountered which can lead to flooding of coarse shaker underneath. The function of automatic valve adjustment turns valve to minimum opening in the initial dumping period and open to maximum if sticky mud is to flow down
- Adjusted distance for the proper mixing of flocculant solution with slurry
If you need more information about the dewatering system, please contact GN Solids Control.