GN Solids America LLC
Tel:+1 (713) 377-2984
Tel:+1 (713) 320-3868
Add:6710 Windfern Road, Houston, TX 77040,USA
GN Solids Control recently shipped GNLW764A to tunnel boring project.
As one the major supplier of equipment for solids control, separation and conveying equipment, GN Solids Control has been providing equipment and solutions to different industries including tunnel boring.
In tunnel boring project, huge amount of slurry is generated, and they need to be recycled so that clean water can be sent back to system to be reused while separated solids will be trucked away from site. For this kind of work usually high capacity decanter centrifuge is needed.
GN Solids Control manufactures series of decanter centrifuges, from 9 inch all the way up to 30 inch, to meet the different requirement of various projects.
GNLW764A is the biggest decanter centrifuge by GN Solids Control. It possesses the following advantages.
- This is a high-capacity general purpose decanter centrifuge. It has strong separation capability to handle slurries with big specific gravity difference, high viscosity, high throughput flowrate with requirement on low water content in the separated soil and high clarity on separated water
- The rotating bowl is made of duplex stainless steel which is way stronger than stainless steel 304 or 316
- The main components are made with centrifugal casting to avoid traditional welding and the resulting inter-crystal corrosion and the issue of residual stress
- The screw conveyor is pressed from high accuracy lathe as a whole piece which result in highly accurate screw profile to improve sludge transmission efficiency
- The pitch of screw conveyor can be customized so that to meet the need of particular project to improve sludge transmission efficiency and lower moisture content in the separated soil
- Optimized cone angle and pitch of blade of screw conveyor with BD plate to separate dewater zone from settling zone for deeper and longer dewatering section with clearer separate water
Please contact GN Solids Control for more information if you are interested in this work horse in the field.