GN Solids America LLC
Tel:+1 (713) 377-2984
Tel:+1 (713) 320-3868
Add:6710 Windfern Road, Houston, TX 77040,USA
GN Solids Control, as one of the major manufactures of equipment for solids control, separation and conveying, shipped 10 screw conveyors to customer in Africa.
GN Solids Control manufactures a variety of equipment including:
- Decanter centrifuges (2 phase and 3 phase)
- Disc separators (2 phase and 3 phase)
- Reputable shale shakers
- Vertical dryers
- And screw conveyors
There are 10 sets of screw conveyor with adjustable speed and the corresponding control panels to implement complex conveyor tasks.
For screw conveyors GN Solids Control can provide standard conveyors and customized conveyors to meet the need of different applications. This project is a typical conveyor project with customization including material used, special structure needed, complex conveying scheme and many others.
In addition to the conveyor, GN Solids Control also customized the control panels for these screw conveyors. Below are some of the features:
- High temperature option. In Africa the weather can be challenging. If it quite often that ambient temperature can go as high as 50 degrees Celsius. GN Solids Control used air conditioner to cool the inside of control panel to provide a controlled temperature for the panels
- Explosion proof. This application requires the control panel to be rated to class 1, division 1. GN Solids Control provides purged control panel to meet this requirement. This is a field proven products which can be used in critical conditions
- Special control logics. This customer has special requirement on the control of different sections of screw conveyor so as to meet their product need. The engineering team of GN Solids Control analyzed customer’s requirement and turned all the requirement into logic relations They also designed special inter-lock mechanism to protect the equipment and the system
Field deployment and operation of the system demonstrated high quality and high performance of this system. All the colleagues are proud of the success.