GN Solids America LLC
Tel:+1 (713) 377-2984
Tel:+1 (713) 320-3868
Add:6710 Windfern Road, Houston, TX 77040,USA
GN Solids Control shipped 3 sets WBM waste management system for a Sichuan client in April 2015, now all the 3 drying shakers and 3 centrifuges as well as the feeding systems are in operation with great performance.
The client told GN service engineer “We have been using different brand of centrifuges, we found that GNLW363CG-VFD waste management centrifuge is the best centrifuge for heavy mud”.
Process of the operation for the WBM waste management
- The waste collection container catch the drilling cuttings discharged from the primary shale shakers.
- GN submersible slurry pump take the waste and feed to GN high G drying shale shaker GNZS594HGE-LD.
- The mud goes through the screens of the high G drying shaker and drop down to the below tank.
- The solids discharged from GNZS594HGE-LD drop down to the waste storage tank, and the client will mix the solids with curing agent and lime powder for solidification treatment.
- A screw pump will take the liquid from the tank below the drying shaker and feed to GNLW363CG-VFD decanter centrifuge for reducing the density of the mud.
- The decanter centrifuge will separate the solids to get clean mud for going back the active mud system for reuse.
For some cases, after the treatment by decanter centrifuge mechanically separation, the mud may need to do dewatering by dewatering unit chemically enhanced decanter centrifuge to get clean water.